Monday, April 10, 2023

Secret message answer series 2

 


Hey! Thank you so much for that lovely comment.

Yes. I made Yudhi purposefully that way because I wanted him to be a representative of that side, the majority actually :)

Yes. Ithai than pona question ku essay ezhuthinen 😁I am a dhal seller too, All I can do is promoting my dhal mentioning how special my dhal is😂 I cant go around and bad mouth other dhal sellers 😁If my characters were quality control officers or members of censor board, this story would have taken a complete U turn haha..

This is something I say to myself. Incredible art pieces are not something you can easily find. You have to go through a lot of pieces with low quality to find the best one. That thedal should be within a reader or writer. If not you don't deserve to produce or consume a good piece. Universe will not spoon feed anyone. I tried to show this through both of their processes of writing. Yudhi travels, mingle with people, do all the soul searching to come up with the content.  Same with Ruhi right? 

Thank you so much for ensuring at least few people got what I wanted to say.

hey, when I write online as chapters, I tend to pour my heart and it doesn't click to me when I read that again. I want to do a real good job editing this book. Please let me know what part you are talking about. It will be really really helpful.

Sorry ya. naan already rendu perta inbox la kettu mokkai vaangitten. inime thembillai.. reveal yourself if you are comfortable please <3

Lots and lots of love
💞💞💞
Ush

No comments:

Post a Comment

அகம் முழுக்கதை

 ஹாய் மக்கள்ஸ்..  இங்கே அகம் முழுக்கதையை படிக்கலாம்.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F2OeFSh-OyvsYKjmqq8N1BVfpVGPYWTm/view?usp=sharing இரண...